Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Story of Bad Superman



 Once upon a time on Planet Earth, an alien from Krypton appeared to save the world and America, but he began drinking soyshakes, being vegan, watching Ashley Judd movies, posting on Facebook and eating Monsanto genetically engineered corn, which caused Superman's DNA to split, whereby Bad Superman beat up and killed Good Superman in an Obama cars for clunkers repo yard run by the Chinese communists.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter. 

The saga begins..............


 

 Superman thank God you came to save us, as George Soros with Antifa and BLM have set upon all Americans, in deciding who should live and who should perish under regime programs in 20 trillion dollars in debt and nuclear war.



 


 Superman, my Bat computer proves that every time you appear, KKK bodies show up in the morgue and the crime lab says it's all homicide.
Your boy confessed to my Boy Wonder that you have been bragging over tofu steaks that you are now judge, jury and executioner, and Special  Prosecutor in you are the Constitution.
Commissioner Gordon and I will not stand for this as America is for all peaceful Americans, no matter their race, creed or color!!!



 


But Superman I just turned 19, God says this is an abomination. You have politically raped the electorate, sodomized the United States and a pluming scent of feces penis wafts from you. Please remember how good you once were when you came to America, and do not hurt America any more for the globalist new world order!!!
 


Stand behind me amigoes, I will protect you and kill every American as this is the Superman Neo World Order. This is a nation by Superman, of Superman and about Superman. I decide all things.
By the way Pepe, go get me a taco and coke, after you finish moving my lawn.

 

 

 

See my boy, a few million dead white people is just that easy. Now it is tan skins for all and we have lots of tan skins to mow our lawns  as they are more efficient than the black skins.

 

 


Oh Wonder Woman, I didn't know I dropped a hydrogen bomb on you. Oh Wonder Woman, you are not like Lois Lane, in you have Wonder Tits......for some reason I do not feel very homosexual at his moment......I think I will have to super size you.

 


 Supersize this you raping foreign bastard!!! No one assault anyone, you pervert.

Oh you like it rough huh Wonder Hun!!!

No one turns down Super Dick, die bitch die!!!



 

You are bad Superman, bad to the bone. The Flash and Flashette will not allow you to 
abuse justice, abuse humanity and genocide Americans. We will save humanity from your evil!!!

 





Superman is a pussy in not being evil enough and going too easy on these Americans. It is time for me, Lex Luther, to show what I really can do as Herbert McMaster.

 






 
 
.......and with that Good Superman was laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetery with full honors, as the forces of evil joined the forces of evil, as Batman and Robin, Wonder Woman, the Flash and Mrs. Flashette roused the good people to pray to God for Christ to return and deliver the world from all evil.
 
 
 


Illegal Alien Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl




agtG