Wednesday, May 23, 2018

No Shits, No Sharts, No Service






The Starbuck's crappers that Blacks long to dump in



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Recently it was reported that Starbucks was saying customers are customers, even if they are off the street and not buying anything, as they can sit there and order nothing.

So I wrote to Starbucks the following correspondence which basically said, I wanted to be an employee, but not work for the paycheck, a six figure salary.


Recently you requested personal assistance from our support center. Please find our response below.
Thank you for contacting us.


Customer (05/20/2018 07:32 PM)
Dear Starbucks,

I would like to do a story on Starbucks after reading of an account where it is now corporate policy to allow people who are not customers to be termed customers after this incident:

"Starbucks will allow people to sit in its cafes and use its bathrooms - even if they don´t buy anything. The new policy, announced on Saturday, comes five weeks after two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia store after one asked to use the bathroom before he had made a purchase. "

As my blog runs on donations which no one donates, I thought it would be novel if Starbucks would expand their customer program to an employee program, where I would be paid as an employee, but not work for Starbucks I was thinking some six figure pay scale

As Starbucks has customers who are not customers, why should I not be a paid employee and not work for you as other minorities do.

Thank you.




      

To this I received a reply from Starbucks from a Franklin E., who apparently reflects the Starbucks Board of Directors in intelligence, as I asked for a job and this fine employee was prattling on about something else.   









So that is the follow up in I don't get the big donations from the rich people and Starbucks is not bright enough to pay me to not work for them when they are giving customer status to people who are not customers.

Response (05/20/2018 08:37 PM)
Hello La'me,

Thank you for contacting Starbucks. I just finished reading your email and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us. 

La'me, I was sorry to hear how disappointed you were regarding the new restroom policy. Creating a culture of belonging is one of our core values that differentiates Starbucks as a unique place for our partners and customers around the globe. Restrooms in our stores are available for anyone to use, even if they are not a paying customer. The safety of our customers and partners. however, is still a priority.
 
I want to assure you that I've shared your comments with the appropriate teams for their review. We are always looking for feedback from our customers about the Starbucks experience. You know better than anyone else what you want from Starbucks. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our products and service to create satisfied customers.
 
Thanks again for writing us. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Have a nice evening!

Sincerely,
Franklin E.
Starbucks Customer Care  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit us online at www.Starbucks.com .




It is blessed hard for a working girl to get a break in there is zero comprehension in reading skills at the gay establishment of select Clinton and Obama voters.

Let's sing...


The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction ... - YouTube

"(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones Composers: Mick Jagger, Keith Richards Lyrics: I can't get no satisfaction I can't get no satisfaction ...



le sigh


agtG